International Business Strategy
Opportunities to take a regional business into the global market make it possible to strategically, smartly, and profitably accomplish more than you can by staying local. To prepare, you need to set your business up for success by being open to learning, to applying new ideas, and to continually reviewing how you can create success in the global market.
Topics such as trade financing, regulatory considerations, international business planning, sustainability, and much more are included in this course. The course is well suited for small and medium sized business leaders as they prepare to take their company into the global marketplace.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the complexities of doing business in a global context
- Discuss trends in global business
- Apply strategies and tools needed to help shift a regional business into a global enterprise
- Closely evaluate your current business operation and determine its readiness for moving into a global marketplace
- Create an international business plan and prepare it for implementation
This Course includes: