MBA in Human Resource Management
This exciting MBA will equip you to become a top Human Resource Manager.
Successful leaders see personnel as assets meriting conscientious management in tune with the organisation’s needs, not as units that need to be controlled. The most competitive and well-run organisations are working hard to recruit able individuals and to ensure that their employees remain with them.
Over the last few years, companies and executives around the world have come to fully acknowledge the important role that managing human resources can play in the success of a business. Our MBA in Human Resource Management will prepare you for a career as an HR Executive.
Why have an MBA?
The MBA programme is action-oriented and is designed to accelerate the managerial and leadership development process of candidates. Gaining an MBA from the Global Business University-Europe will make you a great deal more competitive in the market place, as your knowledge of management skills and operating techniques will be significantly improved. Management in both the private and public sectors requires the highest level of relevant training, as well as vision, analytical skills and the ability to implement far-reaching decisions; our MBA programme stimulates students to look beyond narrow boundaries and horizons, preparing them for higher-level career-planning.
Our MBA is designed for practising managers with previous relevant education, training and work experience who are required to make a major contribution to the policy of their organisations. The specific focus of the programme is on enabling managers to operate at a strategic level and manage their organisations effectively in the complex and uncertain business environment of today. Close links have been established with industry, commerce and the public sector, all of whom have contributed to the development and design of the programme.
Aims & Outcomes
- Enable students to gain a broad understanding of the Managerial techniques regarding decision-making;
- Provide a global view of organisations and their environment so as to enable students to face the challenges of the 21st Century;
- Underline the importance and significance of the increased managerial effectiveness and competence, and understand the various strategic approaches;
- Enrich students’ development and managerial prospects by encouraging learning through their own past experience and their current and future needs and the needs of their market and society
The MBA in Human Resource Management examines all aspects of the important areas covered by research into the behaviours of people at work.
1. Organisational Behaviour
2. Business Policy & Strategy
3. Research Methods
(from which you will be assigned between 5 and 7)
1. Employment Relations
2. Human Resources Management
3. Industrial Relations
4. Public Relations & Advertising
5. Managing Change
6. Practice Of Marketing
7. Information Technology
Mode of Study
The degree is awarded by the Cyprus Institute of Marketing (Global Business University-Europe)
Note: The fees indicated is not net as other charges e.g. registration,examination, exemption fees etc. are charged separately.Before applying please ensure you have the net fees charged for the course.
This Course includes: